This is an intensive six week program for the discerning amateur with a passion for food.
You will receive expert teaching that combines demonstrations with hand-on practice. Using only quality products, you will be given a grounding in the fundamentals of all the cuisines, International and Nationaldf (cutting, cooking, combinations of products and flavors, dish presentation, balanced recipes, etc.), providing platform for you to move on to more advanced techniques if you wish.
A series of cultural outings and meetings with leading professionals in the region – a key part of the program. Additionally students will get an excellent opportunity to discover the theoritical and practical knowledge of gastronomy only at the Just Appetite Culinary Art Programme.
Course will start from 20th May 2019 to 24th June.
* This will be a pure vegetarian course.
*Featuring Molecular Gastronomy in this course.
Optional: Students can be provided for an internship/ apprentice after 3 weeks of the programme to get a fine practical experience.
Fees: Rs.1,10,000 inclusive tax
- Please click on the pdf for details for more details 6 Weeks Intensive Culinary Art Programme 2019
- Syllabus: 6 Weeks Intensive Culinary Art Programme 2019
Registration Form: JA- Form to Register
- Rs. 25,000 is payable in advance to block your seat via neft or cash
- Rs.50,000 is payable on the first day of class
- The outstanding is payable by 1st June.
- We will be conducting the course from our studio, Andheri east- J.B. Nagar
- Students are requested to wear their uniform regularly
- Timings are 8:00am to 12:30pm. (Mon to Fri)
- Students will be provided with apprentice/ internship in renowned hotels
- Students will get a complete hands on session in this course
- Attendance is Compulsory
CALL NOW AT 9004686405/ 9769214090 if there are any further queries.
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Name: Just Appetite Culinary School
Bank Account No: 000401558752
IFSC Code: ICIC0001044